Sunday, October 25, 2009

my FIRST post: my MAN. (my one n only!)


 my LOVE INTEREST!

cheesy kowh. lol. but seriously, this man mean so much to me. :) I'm so thankful that i had a chance to meet this adorable man. 
and now, we have been together for almost 9 months! so happy, the first man I've spent a long time loving a lot of thing about our relationship. 
'bout my past relationships, it wasn't anything big just puppy love. and now, my relationship with this man is like I'm having my first ever boyfriend. lol. 

there are so many things to be consider my firsts! 
like watching movies with your man. hang out with a guy or date. eating together. :) things like usually couples do. 
it's my firsts. and gladly I've given a chance to  experience them with him.


i thank him for staying with me. despite of my behavior. me being moody. sorry for hurting you every time na may hibol ako. lol. (he calls it hibol, ) i always get mad at you for no reason or we can say not valid reason for me to get mad and act like that. that's so childish. I'm so mean. but i love you, you know that. always remember that. i may say bad things to you but baby, i don't really mean those words. it just came out because of anger. i told you, I'm such a good liar when hibol attacks me. hehe. 

so.. this is it for now. :)

i love you forever baby! mua!











1 comment:

  1. tnx ma bibi.glng tlg ng bibi ku,bsta kht anong problems ang dumatng stn dpt mgng strong lgi tau pra 4ever bibi..iloveu so much,my future wifie.muahz...yngt k lgi ah.,wg lgi luka.hehe...miz u n.huhuhu...mlo2ko n q ka2icp sau."help me God!"plssss...hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................................mwuahz.........

    ReplyDelete